Harbor Research helps businesses develop new growth opportunities at the intersection of smart systems, services, and the Internet of Things
Smart Systems Design
A new discipline that lies between the “fault lines” of existing disciplines – the convergence of design, strategy, and innovation processes.
Fundamentally, design is what drives the success or failure of any innovation model; any new product, service, or experience. Thus, companies must envision the design role as one that enables business systems across every component: Ecosystem Relationships, Customer Behavior, Technology, Talent & Skills; Data & Content; Experience & Interactions.
2017 Editorial Calendar
- Harbor Research is continuously tracking the Smart Systems and IoT landscape. View our publication calendar here.
Harbor analysts in the news:
- 5 Research Firms to be Followed in the Field of Internet of Things via Iven Blog
- ENGIE Selects C3 IoT for its Enterprise-Wide Digital Transformation via C3IoT Harry Pascarella Provides View of Announcement
- Why Nest’s Revolv hubs won’t be the last IoT devices knocked offline via PC World
- 5 Keys to Successful IoT Infrastructures via InformationWeek: Networked Computing
- [Podcast] The Collision of Consumer & Industrial IoT: The Doppler Cloud Podcast with Mike Kavis, featuring Jessica Groopman
- Enterprise IoT devices proliferate with promise and security risks via E-Content Magazine
- Home IoT security could come from a glowing rock next year via ITWorld
- South African consumers suspicious over data use via ITWeb
- Intelligence Moves to the Edge of the IoT via AllAnalytics
Join Our Community
- Weekly analysis on current IoT events and movements
- Latest research and content from Harbor analysts
- Key perspectives, analysis, & reflections from Harbor’s leadership
- Opportunities to participate and interact at IoT events