Harbor Research helps businesses develop new growth opportunities at the intersection of smart systems, services, and the Internet of Things
Smart Systems Design
A new discipline that lies between the “fault lines” of existing disciplines – the convergence of design, strategy, and innovation processes.
Fundamentally, design is what drives the success or failure of any innovation model; any new product, service, or experience. Thus, companies must envision the design role as one that enables business systems across every component: Ecosystem Relationships, Customer Behavior, Technology, Talent & Skills; Data & Content; Experience & Interactions.
2017 Editorial Calendar
- Harbor Research is continuously tracking the Smart Systems and IoT replica landscape. View our publication calendar here.
Harbor analysts in the news:
- Are you IoT Ready? via ContractorMag
- A Future View of LTE with MulteFire and CBRS via AGL Media
- The role of MulteFire in industrial and enterprise IoT via RCR Wireless
- Opinion: What makes a smart home truly smart? via IoT Tech News