The month of April saw $2.5B in investment, primarily saturated in network infrastructure and cloud monitoring technology. However, we are also seeing an uptick in consolidation of container applications and wrote a quick primer because if you don’t know what this is, you should.
- M&A and Investments – Straight Path Communications, Crown Castle International, Wave Broadband, Airgain, Riverbed, Sierra Wireless, Cognex, Thales, ABB, Bernecker + Rainer, Siri, AMD, Qundis, Spotify
- People Moving– Qualcomm, Zoox, American Family Ventures
- Partnerships – Comcast & LoRa, ABB & IBM, Liverpool Victoria & TH_NK
- Technology You Should be Watching – Containers, Oracle, Microsoft, Sapho, PortWorx
- Private Fundings – Pluto, Renovo, Otonomo, Aurora Innovation, Luminar, Valens, Luminar Mobvoi, Valens, Sensoro, Plume, Tinicum, Neural Analytics, GoTenna, UiPath, Ledger, August Home, Snowflake Computing, Tegile
- New Funds – Seedplus, Javelin Venture Partners, Founders Factory